It has been so lovely this week and some days a little too hot to be working but we shouldn’t complain. It made me think though about the things that got me down in the good weather when I was overweight and now they don’t
- no longer having thighs that rub together in the heat that used to make me really uncomfortable
- being able to wear a pair of shorts without thinking that everyone would be passing comment about how I look
- not having to search the shops for something to wear because nothing fits.
- being able to have an ice cream in public and eating it without thinking that everyone would be looking at me and criticising me for eating it because I was fat.
- looking forward to eating salads because I enjoy them not eating them because I am on a diet
- being able to enjoy exercise without being out of breath
- and finally knowing that I can look at my holiday photos and not see the picture that made me lose weight
If you are finding the heat uncomfortable because you are overweight I would love to help you. Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org