If you like to have a drink of alcohol this is just fine as long as you don’t overdo it but I know it is so easy to be drinking lots of calories without even realising it.
Having a few tricks up your sleeve to help you can be useful and some of them are really obvious
- have slimline mixers with gin or vodka
- have soda with white wine to make it go further
- try a 5:2 approach, 5 days alcohol free 2 days when you have a drink
- Volunteer to drive friends and family to restaurants/pubs so you can say no
- don’t drink on an empty stomach
- avoid salty snacks such as nuts or you will want more to drink
But don’t feel you need to cut out alcohol altogether and when you have a drink enjoy it. I had 2 delicious glasses of Blackberry and Elderflower Pimms with Schweppes Slimline Lemonade while watching Andy Murray win Wimbledon last week and drank it guilt free!
If you want to know more just contact me at email@example.com