It can be really depressing when you have the day off for a bank holiday and you find that the weather is really miserable.
What do you do?
Well quite often it becomes very tempting to snack and eat foods to cheer yourself up and within no time you can have snacked your way through a day’s worth of calories or maybe even more if you have had alcohol as well.
So what else can you do
- Try on some clothes that you have been hoping to get into -they may fit – in which case you should be wearing them but if they almost fit, that can keep you motivated
- Look for new healthy recipe that takes some time to cook – try it out -if you make too many portions you can perhaps freeze some for another day when you have less time
- Spend some time pampering yourself- its difficult to snack when you are painting your nails!
- Do some exercise (My gym was open this morning so I went for a workout!)
- Finally to keep yourself motivated have a look at some holiday snaps- include those you don’t like of yourself but of course also those you do like where you are looking your best.
All this should help you keep on track with your weight loss but if you have any other great ways I would love to hear them.
You can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org